9/14/18 5th Annual Education Symposium at LaPizzeria- 3656 Dressler Rd. NW, Canton, OH 44718
7:30am-8:00am Continential Breakfast
8:00am-12:00noon Educational Session
1:00pm-2:30pm Quarterly NEOONE Meeting
Cost: $40.00 per person
Registration DEADLINE: Monday, September 7th, 2018
- Basket Raffle- Donate a Basket to support the NEOONE Event! Contact Kathy Stoner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-543-4710
- Questions about Symposium??? Contact Theresa Borodkin at email@example.com or Call 330-543-3202
OONE Fall Conference is coming soon- November 8-10 at Embassy Suites in Dublin, Ohio.
Dear OONE Chapter leader:
It’s time to seek nominations for the 2017 Aspiring Nurse Leader award. Attached please find a letter explaining what is asked of you, along with the nomination form (in Word and PDF). DEADLINE for Nominations is 7/22/17
Each OONE chapter leader is asked to obtain 3-4 nominations from their membership. Please note the following guidelines and dates:
1. As Soon as Possible: Email your chapter members to begin soliciting nominations. See attached nomination form (in Word and PDF).. By July 22: Obtain nominations from your chapter members. We ask you obtain at least 3-4 nominations from your chapter.
2. Between July 22 – Aug. 31: Review your chapter nominations and select one chapter winner that best meets the qualifications of the Aspiring Nurse Leader award.
3. By Sept. 1: Email your chapter winner’s complete nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a list of the names, titles and organizations of your other nominees. No nominations will be accepted after Sept. 1.
The OONE engagement committee will then review all chapter winner nominations and select one overall winner as the 2017 Aspiring Nurse Leader, to be presented at the OONE fall conference.
We ask all chapter leaders contact their nominees and invite them to the OONE conference, where they will be recognized during the awards dinner on Thursday, Nov. 9. All nominees will need to register for the conference (once registration is available).
If funds permit, we ask each chapter pay for their winner’s conference registration.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Sally Hartline at Akron Children’s Hospital, Phone: 330-543-8965, email@example.com.
7/19/17 Updated Conference Information: